Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fungus

I just wanted to give everyone a little heads up to not worry, I DO NOT have a toenail fungus. Wow, i don't think i have ever gotten so much response from a blog entry!! The reason they are falling off is that I did a hike to Mosteiros in shoes that were too big and my feet kept jamming against the shoe and the trauma has caused them to die. Bummer cause my feet are looking pretty ugly right now!! Hopefully they grow back by October or i will be wearing closed toed shoes in BZ's wedding!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad it is not a fungus!
Your birthday sounded wonderful Ms. La.

Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren,

I am looking for a way to get to cape Verde via boat from Senegal. Do cargo boats stop at Cape Verde? just thought you might have some wisdom to share. check out www.theodysseyexpedition.com If you know of any one with a boat that travels to Dakar leave me a message on the website,

Thanks

Mandy