Monday, September 17, 2007

It´s been a while...sorry

More photos for everyone!!
Sorry they are really out of order.

This is what Fogo looks like!!



This is my house!! I live on the bottom floor and there is a family that lives above me. The grandma makes really good doughnuts!!


My living room...



More of the beaches of fogo.





The new group going to Fogo...Sean, Me, Andrea and Dave




Sarah and I on our last day together...how sad.




The lava canals in Fogo!! This island is so diverse and has some really cool things to look at.




More lava canals.



The black sand beaches.


All of the new volunteers after Swear-in.


Ok, Ok, I am finally going to get up a little something since it has been a while!! I promise to write more but write now I am just going to put up a hodge podge of pictures for everyone to see!


Also so everyone knows, I have a new address where I would love to get letters or care packages!! And especially if any of you have time, I need recipes, so send me your favorite dish because I am cooking a lot and feel like I am going to need some variety!!


Lauren Dotson
C.P. 87
Sao Felipe, Fogo
Rebublica de Cabo Verde




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures La!! Can't wait to come for a visit!!

We love you!!
Mom and Dad and Bailey too!