Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pictures...finally

This is Suili...she lives in my house and this was on her birthday!! She turned 4.


This is my youth developement group...Samira is our language facilitator (her son Dinari is on her back), Sarah is the blonde with the crazy hair, Whitney in the middle, and Leah but she is one of the girls who have already gone home, so it´s really just the 4 of us!
This is mama Julia!! We are sitting infront of my homestay house which is where i spend a lot of my time.
A group of us at the concentration camp that was here in Cape Verde...Emily, Daron, Dannielle, Marieka, Scott and Me!
There was a big festival in one of the homestay villages and this is some of us eating at one of the trainees house...Me, Sean, Brian and Sarah (making a really pretty face!)
This is Ribeira Di Barka!! I walk out my door every evening and see this beautiful sunset!!

Me in front of my house with all the little ones!!



2 comments:

seosurvivor said...

I looove the photos!! Very nice :)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful! You look so happy :) Good to see your smiling face!